Logistics Policy – UK Deliveries and Collections
Deliveries of dispensers and integrated tap systems
- All dispensers and integrated tap systems will be palletised for delivery. Destination addresses must therefore have access to suitable pallet handling facilities.
- Consignments of less than a full pallet quantity (down to one unit) will still be palletised to reduce the risk of damage to the product(s) and will be charged accordingly.
- Palletised deliveries to end-user sites will only be made to ground-floor locations.
Deliveries of parts and accessories
- Consignments containing parts/accessories and dispensers/integrated tap systems will be palletised for delivery. Destination addresses must therefore have access to suitable pallet handling facilities.
- Consignments containing only parts and/or accessories will be delivered via regular parcel networks, to any UK address.
Shipping CO2 (UK & EU)
- When ordering Deep Sparkle CO2 canisters, please be aware that these are categorised as ‘dangerous goods’ and are therefore regulated by The Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road, and the International Maritime Dangerous Goods code.
- Shipping CO2 will attract a dangerous goods surcharge and can only be shipped via specific carriers. Please check your order confirmation to ensure you are familiar with the surcharge.
- When ordering CO2 for the first time, especially from outside the UK and EU countries, please ensure correct arrangements have been made with your customs office to facilitate straightforward passage into your country. Borg & Overström cannot take responsibility for CO2 shipments held up by customs.
Collections of dispensers and integrated tap systems from customers
- Dispensers and integrated tap systems can only be collected from a distributor site and not directly from an end-user site, even if only a single unit requires collection.
- Dispensers and integrated tap systems must be firmly secured to a pallet prior to collection.
Collections from Borg & Overström
- Due to our precisely scheduled operations, it is not possible for customers to arrange collection from our despatch facilities.
- All carriage will be charged at currently applicable rates confirmed at the time of ordering.
- Carriage charges will only be waived if they apply to a legitimate warranty claim.
Updated February 2023